Lt Gen (Retd.) Syed Ata Hasnain, PVSM, UYSM, AVSM, SM, VSM & BAR
In military and defense circles, Ata Hasnain needs no introduction; Ata Hasnain has served the army for 40 years and rose to the rank of the former General Officer Commanding in Kashmir. Ata today is a strategic analyst, corporate trainer and TV commentator. He is credited with developing unique philosophies such as ‘Passion in the Heart and Fire in the Belly’, and ‘My Heart is my Weapon’; which demonstrates his higher EQ and leadership skills. His programs are debated world over as refreshing instruments in counter insurgency war craft, and leadership.
Ata Hasnain's educational background and ground related experience in handling turbulence around the world places him in the unique position to grasp and deliver the needs of any organization. He excels at knowledge on international strategic affairs and quenches the thirst of people to 'join the dots' on complex issues to effectively comprehend the dynamics of the fast changing world. The scope of his talks is thus unlimited and contingent upon the needs of client organisations
He is a regular speaker at various AIMA (All India Management Association) programs and speaks frequently at leadership conclaves across Fortune500 and other organizations of repute across the globe.
Some of the topics that Ata covers in his trainings and speaking sessions are:
- From the Battlefield to the Boardroom: Lessons from Frontline Leadership
- Lessons from a Day in the Life of a Strategic Leader
- Nurturing Strategic Leadership: The Army Way
- Patriotism as an Instrument of Leadership and Motivation
- Being the Winner, Not the Runners Up: The Warriors Agenda
- Leadership In VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) times
- Optimizing Resources in Challenging Times
- Relevance of Soft-Skills in Leadership Development
- Mission Impossible – Army’s way of making the Impossible, Possible